This scholarship, worth either £2,500 (20,000CNY) or £5,000 (40,000CNY), is open to applying for an undergraduate degree or a bachelor's degree with an integrated foundation programme in a QS top-500 university.
This scholarship rewards academic achievement as follows:
- During the first year of your undergraduate degree programme or a foundation programme that is associated with a bachelor's degree programme, you achieve A on all subjects – £5,000 (40,000CNY).
- During the first year of your undergraduate degree programme or a foundation programme that is associated with a bachelor's degree programme, you achieve A on 50% or more of the subjects while all other subjects are at B (excluding B-) – £2,500 (20,000CNY).
Terms and conditions
- You must be a WeShall Student who has completed a minimum of 7-month course and at least 200 hours with us upon contracts and agreements.
- You must be qualified as an overseas student to any countries, starting a full-time, campus-based undergraduate course in a 2022 QS top-500 university, commencing in September 2022 or January 2023.
- In accordance with scholarship guidelines, students are allowed to hold only one WeShall Education scholarship. If you are awarded more than one scholarship, you will only receive the higher value award.
- If you currently have a conditional offer of a place at a 2022 QS top-500 university, you will still need to fulfil any conditions stated on your offer letter.
If you have any queries please contact .
* WeShall Education reserves the right to make changes to these arrangements, or to withdraw aspects of the scheme or add new elements.