The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, a dopted by all United Nations Member States in 2015, provides a shared blueprint for peace and prosperity for people and the planet, now and into the future. At its heart are the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), which are an urgent call for action by all countries - developed and developing - in a global partnership. They recognize that ending poverty and other deprivations must go hand-in-hand with strategies that improve health and education, reduce inequality, and spur economic growth – all while tackling climate change and working to preserve our oceans and forests.
WeShall Education is committed to making a positive contribution to the global sustainable development through quality education.
"Young people should be at the forefront of global change and innovation. Empowered, they can be key agents for development and peace. If, however, they are left on society's margins, all of us will be impoverished. Let up ensure that all young people have every opportunity to participate fully in the lives of their societies."
-- Kofi Annan
WeShall Education has determined to pass on the sustainable development concept and responsibility to the new generations among the world through quality education. We want to support them to continuously explore the localized as well as global solutions through various educational projects towards students.
Global Competence Online Project is one of them. It was designed basing on 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as the core concept, Global Competence as basic model, Online Interaction and PBL as teaching method. The project will be delivered by a UN TeachSDGs Ambassador 2019 and National Geographic Certified Educator herself.
Our project has been launched in a dozen of countries around the world. It has been introduced during several global educational conferences, for example, Global Education & Skills Forum in the UAE (2018), UN Internet Governance Forum in Germany (2019), Youth IGF conference (2020), etc.
Global Competence Online Project
- Project Concept: Through quality online education, leading young people to make positive contributions to the SDGs
- Project Design: During the project students from different countries create a game for other students in schools around the world that do not have enough study materials. All games are managed by professional educators and are based on the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and Project Management Frameworks.
Case Study: Saving Earth
The Saving Earth program was created online durign November ~ December 2019 by five 9~14-year-old students from China, Uganda, Russia, France and Spain.
Based on the following 6 SDGs
NO.9：Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
NO.14：Life Below Water
NO.15：Life On Land
NO.17：Partnerships For The Goals
Would you like to respond to the call of UN and take actions for the SDGs?
Our Global Competence Online Project is now available to apply.
- Student’s age between 9-18-year-old;
- Parent's signed approval;
- Good internet connection to join the course;
- Level of English: students are able to express their thoughts in English;
- Time availability: two hours on a weekday and two hours on a weekend for one month. Total: 16 hours.
If you were unable to pay for the course due to lower level of income, we also offer scholarships to support you. We will evaluate your application and get back to you as soon as possible.
Scan below codes to follow us for more project or information
1. WeShall Official Wechat Account
2. WeShall Mini Program
3. General Inquiries
You can also find us via email to email@example.com or phone 021-61984187.