Digital Marketing Intern
- Refine the company official website: improve the overlook and content of the current website;
- Website analytics: use digital tools to evaluate website performance;
- Official Wechat account management: generate, create and polish digital contents to publish at WeShall Education Wechat account at least once a week.
- Other digital channels: create, monitor and optimize marketing content and campaigns for all our digital channels at weekly basis (such as WeChat, WeBo, TouTiao, TikTok, LinkedIn etc.);
- Digital marketing intelligence: collect, analyze data from different channels to make monthly update on digital performance;
- Support ad hoc employer branding tasks, e.g. planning and executing internal/external events;
- Possible travelling requirement and making video / photo shooting about the trip and events.
- Good reading / writing abilities in both Chinese and English;
- Strong project management skills;
- Fast leaner, very positive, eager to learn new things and are willing to improve yourself;
- Familiar with Photoshop, video edit tools and other digital tools.
- Opportunity to work closely with school principals and world top educators across the world;
- Opportunity to be a part of launching an advanced educational system from ground;
- Opportunity to apply your marketing strategy and knowledge into real business;
- Opportunity to turn into a full-time position.